88-561 Papa Bay Drive is a beautifully landscaped estate with two homes set on 3.29 acres with expansive ocean and sunset views. Includes a priceless collection of palm trees, tropical plants and fruit trees, this estate is like having your own private botanical gardens.
The collection of palm trees, with 50+ rare species, has been valued at over 100k and are numbered along the paths that meander through the property.
The two homes offer great ocean views. They are set far enough apart to offer privacy and options for investors, those with extended families, visiting guests or hosted rental.
Main Home (built in 2011) includes:
- 2,048 sq. ft. of living space, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, office, laundry room and 2-car garage.
- Huge lanai extends across the back side of home with sweeping views of the estate and the Pacific Ocean.
- Soaring 20-ft. open beam ceilings, skylights and excellent natural lighting.
- Large Open floorplan with kitchen and great room.
- Kitchen, great room and two bedrooms all open to lanai with ocean views.
- Custom hardwood cabinetry and stainless-steel appliances.
Second Home (built in 1993) includes:
- 1,332 sq. ft. of living space, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and 2 car carport.
- Large wrap-around lanai with ocean views.
- High 15-ft open beam ceilings with skylights.
- Tile flooring in kitchen/great room and lanai.
- New luxury vinyl in the bedrooms.
Papa Bay is one of South Kona’s best kept secrets, with all homes on three acre parcels, county roads, power, telephone and catchment water.
The peace and tranquility offered at Papa Bay is the perfect place to relax and enjoy Hawaii living. This is an extraordinary property and a rare opportunity for those seeking a Hawaii estate with multiple homes and views over the Kona coastline and the Pacific Ocean.
Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Island Properties - Kona, Kurtis Becker
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor Leiola Augustine shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
On this page, not only will you see properties represented by Kurtis Becker, you may also see properties represented by other members of Hawaii Information Service.
©2023 Hawaii Information Service. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 2:01 AM UTC, 1/29/23