KEAUHOU ESTATES MID CENTURY MODERN HOME
This incredible home conceived by the renowned Hawaiian architect Thomas Bingham, a disciple of the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture embodies timeless architecture; seamless transition between indoors and out, broad overhanging eaves, and strong lines to enhance and and accentuate the island breezes and views.
Enjoy the expansive ocean, sunset, and Kailua-Kona views from this well-appointed 5 bedroom, 5.5 bath resort home in Keauhou Estates. This is the only home in Keauhou Estates that is on a double lot (almost ¾ of an acre!), which allows plenty of room for the large swimming pool and full-size tennis court. This home is great for entertaining, you can have your own pool, tennis, or pickle ball party!
Just some of the great features:
- 4,650 square feet of interior space.
- 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms. All bedrooms feature great ocean or swimming pool views.
- Great entertaining spaces. The large kitchen, dining room, great room and numerous lanai spaces give you room for a gathering of any size.
- Primary suite has a great soaking tub in addition to the walk in shower.
- Pool-side cabana has a great kitchen/bar area, his/her changing rooms, and a great rooftop deck with massive views.
- Backyard features a large swimming pool, spa, and recently resurfaced tennis court.
- Fully owned photovoltaic system with net metering agreement.
- This home is being sold furnished.
Keauhou Estates is a private gated community near dining, shopping, golf, snorkeling, surfing beaches, farmer's market, and so much more!
Courtesy of Venture Sotheby's International Realty, Brian Axelrod
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor Leiola Augustine shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
On this page, not only will you see properties represented by Brian Axelrod, you may also see properties represented by other members of Hawaii Information Service.
©2023 Hawaii Information Service. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 2:21 AM UTC, 1/29/23